Just a little piece of space.

This is my life, these are my loves, and this is my dream...

Friday, May 28, 2010

Sweet and Simple

Life isn't always about big moments, spectacular memories full of fireworks and all things sparkly.  Sometimes we come across a sweet little piece of time, a moment in the void of life that just makes us smile.  We can't help but smile.  Deep down, I feel that these moments are what make up the quilt of life.  They are little snippets of calmness, that warm your heart and make everything OK.  My snatched moments with each of my children, make me feel worthy to live in this world.  Make me feel as though I am in the right place, at exactly the right time.  For me, the fireworks, the sparkly stuff, the unicorns, fade in comparison to moments like this.  Moments like 'carrots and Joe'.  From his blonde eyelashes, dark at the tips, and the fluffy down still on his cheeks, to the complete concentration on his sweet face.  This is what ROCKS my world!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive