Just a little piece of space.

This is my life, these are my loves, and this is my dream...

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Little Lucy is 3 weeks old tomorrow! She is a gorgeous baby, she doesn't often cry but she does still like to snack rather then feed. She's now reached her birth weight and her jaundice has improved.
The kids have all accepted Lucy very well, although Poppy does sometimes need a bit of help understanding why Mummy can't spend quite as much time with her!
I can't believe that 3 weeks have already gone by, it seems like just yesterday we were walking into the hospital waiting to be induced! Poor Daddy hasn't seen much of his baby and has been in Sydney for most of her life, so we are excited to have him home for the weekend this Friday!



-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive