Just a little piece of space.

This is my life, these are my loves, and this is my dream...

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Moving On!

She sat on Libbys bed this morning giving me all of her funny faces, my little clown.



Such a happy girl today - maybe a reflection of my own mood, after finally getting the thumbs up on the sale of our house.  Paperwork has been signed, balls are rolling and hearts are both light and heavy at the same time.  This is how it has to be and removing the weight of worry will be an enormous relief but packing our belongings also means saying goodbye to the house that we have lovingly called our home for the last two years.


 It hit me this morning, when I found Poppy literally hugging the cold white walls as though she wanted to dissolve into them.  She's only 5 and she really doesn't remember time before this house or understand why we are taking her out of it.  My sweet girl has been so poorly lately too, a second bout of Croup that does not want to clear up.  It's left her paler, skinnier, and more emotional then she usually is, if that's possible.


Times are a changing again for the Woods and with a bit of extra love and a few more 'as long as we're all together, thats all that matters' cuddles, this one will adjust I'm sure.   I'm determined to rid her of those dark circles from around her eyes and see more of that big beautiful smile again.  To show her that the world offers so many more bubbles yet to hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive