Just a little piece of space.

This is my life, these are my loves, and this is my dream...

Friday, November 5, 2010

Almost 19 Months

Nothing screams summer in Oz like a brand new hat.  With temperatures rising and those golden rays hitting my babys new pale skin, I have to do what I can to keep her healthy.  Try as I might, for as long as I've known her,  I could not get anything resting on those blond curls for longer then a few seconds...so on to plan B.  A hat with a very secure fastening under the chin.




OK, it doesn't completely stop her from whipping it off and Frisbee-ing it across the garden, but it does make her think twice about it, and sometimes she doesn't attempt bonnet discus at all.


Oh, the trials and tribulations of living in sub-tropical climates...sigh!  If my lovely Husband wasn't constantly going away, I wasn't looking after a netball team of children on my own, (now that Auntie Ginny has gone back home to Kansas), and I wasn't thousands of miles away from my family, I'd almost have nothing to complain about....

Well I had to make you all feel better somehow! :)




Also..I don't know if you can get the general vibe from this one...but she's kinda naughty, in a very nice, decadent and wicked sort of way...




And yes, I might have 'had' to get a new frock to go with it...but I what else could I do when it was just staring at me from the rack...  Lucy wouldn't let me leave without it anyway.  She would have totally punished me and made me get up in the night with her, 3 times instead of the usual 2 - no way was I chancing that!



Yep, extremely naughty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive