Just a little piece of space.

This is my life, these are my loves, and this is my dream...

Monday, October 25, 2010

Summer Lovin...

Happened so fa-aa-ast!!!  It's cracking me up that I'm hearing this song about twice a day at the moment...Poppy has caught Grease-mania.  She's obsessed, possessed and actually IS Sandy - seriously - ask her!

But it's on all of our minds at the moment.  Summer Loving - the perfect way to describe the world around us right now.  It's started, it's here and we are just beginning to get into the swing of the vibrancy and excitement of this bright, fun, icy-poles, coconut suncream, water-babies in the pool, Season.


The sweet smell of jasmine is everywhere, and there are pretty greens, lilacs and pinks wherever you look.  Gorgeous, larger then life, happy colours, to add to the cheerful mood that this wonderful warm weather brings out in us.




So whether they are playing in the park.....


Drinking from the cold water bubblers...



Climbing trees...


Hanging by the pool...




Or enjoying a fun playdate...




.....It's all pretty much Summer Loving!

That reminds me,  I must go and put Grease on for me....Ooops, I mean for Poppy again....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive