Just a little piece of space.

This is my life, these are my loves, and this is my dream...

Saturday, May 8, 2010

pioneer Crescent Park Fun!

Our family photoshoot.  I had planned it all week, I'd briefed the kids, David, on the time I wanted to do it (ideally around 4.30pm) this Saturday.  I knew all the children would be here, nobody was going to be at work, playdates, sleepovers...and it was on!! However, as often happens when we plan things, in reality it was a little harder to achieve.  Eventually...we made it, and were miraculously at the park at the planned time.  It was all kind of rushed, light and appointments were looming, but we did get some sort of ok pictures and most amazing of all, and the reason for the shoot - I got all the kids together at the same time..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive