Just a little piece of space.

This is my life, these are my loves, and this is my dream...

Monday, May 3, 2010

Lucys 1st Birthday

I'm late posting this, it was such a bittersweet day the day that our last little baby turned one.  I don't remember ever being so emotional about a date before, but my head was all over the place as I tried to savour each tiny second.   We ended up having two celebrations.  A few presents and a little tea to mark the day on Thursday 8th April, and then a party in the park on Sat 10th with all of us and a few good friends.  Apart from 'new toys' to play with, which was met with a lot of 'dooer' and 'dats' (not really sure what this means, but it's what she says when she points to items), I don't think Lucy was aware of anything much, other then lots of extra cuddles and kisses and attention.  Which is exactly as it should be.  The party was sweet.  A castle piñata, cupcakes with sprinkles, and a beautiful hot sunny day made it fun for all who came to celebrate and when the day was over, there were a lot of very tired little heads on pillows.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive